• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to clarify my March thread title winner "Death March". I know a lot of you didn't like the thread name and that's totally understandable considering we can have flooding and or tornado outbreaks that can be deadly during that month. In my simple, reverse psychological, satiric mind...I was actually thinking Death of Winter or Death Torch that just happened to simply coalesce easily into my thought process. I'm sure no one needed me to explain any of this, I just felt I needed everyone to know that I'm really a laid back, easy going Bigfoot that wishes no harm on humans. :p
I personally knew what you meant...I was thinking more thru the lens of other people that may not be aware of that reasoning.

Sucks it's a Saturday but overall I'd rather do this in early to mid March than early to mid April
True, I think I’m just so worn down from this winter mentally lol with tons of wasted opportunities (physically to I’ve gained 24 pounds this winter and now weigh 173 and I’ve lost tons of stamina/get tired quicker) and days like today is truly getting me into spring mode

True, I think I’m just so worn down from this winter mentally lol with tons of wasted opportunities (physically to I’ve gained 24 pounds this winter and now weigh 173 and I’ve lost tons of stamina/get tired quicker) and days like today is truly getting me into spring mode
Stop eating your sorrows #SDmotivation

So I talked to my neighbor who was at the Pizza Hut other day and here’s the real story. The manager is a 30 year old dude and he was banging a 17 year old worker of his . So her dad pulls up with his gun , threatens everyone, and robs the place. Absolute respect for the dad! Dang!

So I talked to my neighbor who was at the Pizza Hut other day and here’s the real story. The manager is a 30 year old dude and he was banging a 17 year old worker of his . So her dad pulls up with his gun , threatens everyone, and robs the place. Absolute respect for the dad! Dang!
Sounds like a meanager.

Can’t wait for the useless cold snap that’s appearing to happen then I go outside and try to exercise and my chest/sinuses literally burns/is on fire

More days to keep you inside yay ??? Im tired of this ---- ---- View attachment 76956View attachment 76957

1. It may or may not be real, especially since this is late in an operational model's 10 day run (even though it is the King).
2. If it is real, it would be only a 3-4 day long cold snap (March 5-8 per 12Z EPS). I don't see what the big deal is if there is this shortlived cold. Warmth will dominate most of the period April-October, regardless. I'd be longing for something like this much of that time.
3. My ass will hopefully be out in the middle of this if it occurs. Remember I'm a good bit further south with my low on this map being 12 warmer than you at 38. That's a near perfect low from my perspective.
4. I'm for keeping the bugs quiet for as long as possible. They had too much early partying the last two years imo.
5. It is shown as a dry cold for most and not the dreaded cold rain. So, for some who like, it is good for outdoor activities.
6. Actually, there is E TN/W NC mountain snow on this! That can't be bad, can it?
7. Different strokes for different folks. We all like different things, which makes like interesting,
8. But again, is this real?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back