• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
63 and sunny , 70 should be reached within next hour or 2. By noon if temps continue to rise the way they have this morning . Predictions on how high it gets ? 72-75 range today probably .

Suggestion for media wx forecasts: Right now I'm looking at daily rain chances of 40, 60, 60, and 40 through the weekend and really what is that telling me about my day? I think each forecast should have THREE %'s:

% chance that it will rain >.05" (i.e. "rain at all")
% chance that it will rain for more than 3 hours
% chance that it will rain >.5"

So if tomorrow is 70-10-0 that's a very different day than 50-30-50. Other than assuming a good percentage of the audience couldn't grasp the concept of THREE numbers, help me understand why something like that wouldn't work?

64F here, except my car battery is dead and the key is stuck in the ignition and there goes 25-50% of my day likely
To add to that, I just saw a huge ass roach in my car, that’s my absolute biggest fear, WTF, I’ve never dealt with those before in a house/apartment, but who would have thought a car ?! Can they infest cars ?! Cuz I’m just gonna throw the whole thing away if that’s the case, ----- no, imagine that thing landing on me while I’m driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back