• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke with woody today, he was telling me some more about lizard lick. It used to be called lizard lake and it was his great granddaddy who made it. He used to beat lizards with his cane so they called it lizard lick. His dad also wrote a book about the history of lizard lick if anyone wants to buy it , and is featured in a book about weird town names . Back in the 90s Nintendo held an event here when they released the game “Yoshis story” for Nintendo 64 .

Atlanta soft . Honestly whole south soft except NOLA. Savannah nah they soft . It’s in the name , Savannah a female name . No one gone think you hard when you say you from Savannah.
Nah Savannah rough tbh, lots of neighborhood crips there, in fact thats where quando rondo is from if I’m not mistaken lol, lol he and his crew have taken out so many rivals/there opps there, pretty sad tbh, like why kill each other, oh and deshaun Jackson got released once from philly for throwing up something similar to what they throw up down there lol

I dunno about soft as heck in some cities, but you have a point about poor rural areas. I once read the NC county that had the most crime per capita was Robeson, which is where Lumberton is.
Murder Mount NC! Now that’s a bad place ! This guy who runs the Mosque in north Raleigh lost his son in a shooting there .

Murder Mount NC! Now that’s a bad place ! This guy who runs the Mosque in north Raleigh lost his son in a shooting there .
Yea, it's been that way for awhile. Michael Jordan's dad got killed there on the side of the road in a robbery gone bad back in the 90's.

I dunno about soft as heck in some cities, but you have a point about poor rural areas. I once read the NC county that had the most crime per capita was Robeson, which is where Lumberton is.
Hardest city in NC, Gastonia! Don’t drive through Ranlo to slow, ya heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back