• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This map shows the number of hours spent below freezing the past week. South Carolina is the only state in the lower 48 that didn't see sub freezing Temps in the last week.

Not true. We may not have had many hours below freezing but we got there on back to back days.
94402bb5887088b4ffe40ce7665c43db.jpg

142db9697a4d72d715a5f2115643dc4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cars are pretty frosty outside. I could see a MEGAFROST by dawn at this rate. Killin’ it!! ☃

Reactions: SD
Tbh, it would be a really neat project to take a bunch of the weenie model runs over the past several years and do composites of snow and ice. Unlike ones that go back really far in time these would at least have the same basic state climate underlying them
That’s interesting, Evan Fisher, Jack Sillin, Ian Livingston, and Brad P were just talking about that the other day

What a day yesterday. I started off the day sick and throwing up and then last night I was putting something in the trunk of my car and accidentally left the keys inside the trunk. The keys to the apartment and car were inside the car, and I left my phone inside the apartment so I was without a phone and no way to get inside the apartment or the car.

What a day yesterday. I started off the day sick and throwing up and then last night I was putting something in the trunk of my car and accidentally left the keys inside the trunk. The keys to the apartment and car were inside the car, and I left my phone inside the apartment so I was without a phone and no way to get inside the apartment or the car.
So Raleigh or Richmond? Where did you wake up today? I’m personally in PCB rn but wuhan by tonight and Somalia tomorrow!

What did you have to do?

You deserve it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back