• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I’m fantasizing about tornado outbreaks on the daily . Today I fantasized about one cleaning up the coast of all the developments . Giant EF5s all across Brunswick county . I was nicer on Wilmington with only a couple EF2s. Another one of my favorites is a massive outbreak over Raleigh with EF5s destroying all of Cary holly springs Fuquay morrisville and apex . Wake forest I fantasize that the dam on falls lake bursts on the town.
Must have gotten into the Odouls

I mean, if you’re into that I guess. Here
It’s just odd and quite morbid to me, people making up these monster things destroying cities as if they actually happened. I guess if you’re into apocalypse movies this is your thing

Well that was disturbing

Screenshot_20210218-195547-212.png

But people get chastised for wanting ice.
Don’t worry I have 5 inch ice fantasies as well. One of my favorites and the funny part is I bet it’s possible . Probably a .0005% chance of it happening in a given year . Wonder if we could find evidence of it in tree rings from hundreds of years ago.

I’m literally saying I don’t enjoy these scenarios?
I'm saying people were crapping on other members the other day for wanting ice but then people start websites like this and it's "cool" to some.

It just furthers the double standard for the severe crowd

Maybe it will, I sincerely hope it does not.
I hope so too. Makes you different a bit from everyone . Also why you dissing me bro . We best buds , you about to come to State . I’ll be your sober buddy and teach you how to be more lit than all the drunk people while still having your sanity and self control .

I hope so too. Makes you different a bit from everyone . Also why you dissing me bro . We best buds , you about to come to State .
I’m not dissing you, I just don’t understand the enjoyment of these destruction scenarios. I guess as long as you aren’t rooting for this to actually occur it’s a harmless thing, but I can’t say I agree with you

I’m not dissing you, I just don’t understand the enjoyment of these destruction scenarios. I guess as long as you aren’t rooting for this to actually occur it’s a harmless thing, but I can’t say I agree with you
It’s harmless no matter what . My wishes mean nothing ! Even snow storms have a destructive impact ya know ! It’s just weather and I’m in awe of it all!

It’s harmless no matter what . My wishes mean nothing ! Even snow storms have a destructive impact ya know ! It’s just weather and I’m in awe of it all!
As for stick in the mud, my idea of a good time is vastly different from yours, I can already tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back