• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The euro isn't even that arctic here haha

It looks like this one is definitely trending to 45 degrees and rain here for every wave. The only outside possibility would be some freezing rain. I don't want that, so, I'm glad it's just rain now. Snow is a zero possibility in Atlanta. Winter ends after this brief cool down and Spring will be off to the races.

I'm impartial to the rest of the winter. Looks to be ice, to suppression to cutters. Hope we sneak in any sort of snow before winters in. We do pretty well here in NC in the beginning of March so let's hope this pattern sticks and we pop a storm. ?

Can't trust the models showing a torch. We were supposed to be torching right now but the coldest air of the year is supposedly coming in ? I have a feeling this Winter is going to drag on much longer than anyone wants it to. We are stuck in an incredibly stubborn pattern.

Wtf even is that. Wtf . Another warm up same ---- . CAD eastern NC no CAD Piedmont . What kind of backwards monkey balls ---- is this ffs. I can’t do this crap anymore .
See there are these things that form in the sky called clouds. These clouds are between you and the sun and if you have a lot the sun can't warm the earth. This causes your temperature to be lower than areas that clear out the clouds

See there are these things that form in the sky called clouds. These clouds are between you and the sun and if you have a lot the sun can't warm the earth. This causes your temperature to be lower than areas that clear out the clouds
Thank you SD ik about clouds . Thought they were a myth tbh. I don’t believe in clouds. Coast is 100% clouds as well and not as cool . Can we for once over perform on temps

And this is why I can get that 4000 cape >> storms over y’all easier

I feel like I’ve been looking at the same GEFS and EPS charts for the last two weeks. Just can’t seem to get the icy/snowy members inside 180 hours for our area. It’s all a mirage and cold keeps getting delayed. No matter how many times this happened, I always find myself getting lured back in. It’s crazy how bad these models are.

I feel like I’ve been looking at the same GEFS and EPS charts for the last two weeks. Just can’t seem to get the icy/snowy members inside 180 hours for our area. It’s all a mirage and cold keeps getting delayed. No matter how many times this happened, I always find myself getting lured back in. It’s crazy how bad these models are.
That's why the icon is king it only goes out to 120/180

d68cfbe082352564c56040944549091c.jpg

For whatever it’s worth Chris justice is on board. I won’t be disappointed ICE is beautiful. I’d rather have snow to but ICE is better then rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree Ice is NOT better than rain. Ice is very Dangerous. Why would anyone be wishing for an Ice Storm?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
d68cfbe082352564c56040944549091c.jpg

For whatever it’s worth Chris justice is on board. I won’t be disappointed ICE is beautiful. I’d rather have snow to but ICE is better then rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ice is beautiful until it knocks your power out for days. Or until you slip on it and end up in the ER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back