• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting day for me, I wish I attracted girls my age way I attract milfs . Got invited to ski by a 30 year old lady today . Then picked up a giant 30 year old who looked like he ain’t been out the woods in days , my buddy with the crazy hair and unibrow , and my buddy who’s first name is actually buddy! They all piled in my tiny clown car and we went hiking . I knocked down every dead tree I saw, except one of em the top snapped in half and knocked me one good on my head . Good day tho , got offered the possible opportunity of having my own gym one day.
This might be your new #1

This might be your new #1
There is an actual legitimate scientific explanation for why me and everyone else who lives here is like this . Eastern wake county is home to the largest batholith formation on the east coast. That’s hundreds of millions year old granite exposed on the surface that runs miles deep! It has been decaying and uranium has seeped everywhere which is why they advise no one to drink out the wells anymore . So yeah I live in a naturally more radioactive area .

You can see the pocket of sub-freezing 925 temps. Sort of reminds me of a cold core ULL. Grats to everyone getting snow today!

925mb.gif
It looks like something else to me.. lol

Interesting day for me, I wish I attracted girls my age way I attract milfs . Got invited to ski by a 30 year old lady today . Then picked up a giant 30 year old who looked like he ain’t been out the woods in days , my buddy with the crazy hair and unibrow , and my buddy who’s first name is actually buddy! They all piled in my tiny clown car and we went hiking . I knocked down every dead tree I saw, except one of em the top snapped in half and knocked me one good on my head . Good day tho , got offered the possible opportunity of having my own gym one day.
I love milfs and gilfs

Grandmas are underrated IMO. They literally are starving , they are an opportunity IMO. Plus you could learn a lot about life from a grandma .
Yeah, I mean grandmas can be 35-40 yo, prime time in their life! Lots of energy and mad skills

Yeah, I mean grandmas can be 35-40 yo, prime time in their life! Lots of energy and mad skills
I used to volunteer at the hospital when I was in high school. One of the older ladies I worked with liked my idea of me becoming a male stripper for old rich ladies . I used to joke and tell her that, she said she would pay lol. Unfortunately when I asked my mom if that was cool it didn’t end well so yeah I went to college instead . Still fantasize about being a magic mike type person for wealthy old ladies .

Nah I was talking about the other one where people are getting more snow than I've had in 3 years
Ooof. Here’s your 5 year weather wishlist :

1. 12 inch snowfall
2. Subzero once
3. More storms than fro
4 . Fro in a drought
5. Brick gets dry slotted next 5 years .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back