• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is awesome! Not flat at all, Mississippi River 5 minutes away, bluffs and hills, trees, very pretty and snowy!
And you're not too terribly far away from Chicago and Milwaukee for a short trip. I've also heard Madison is a nice town.

this winter has been screwjob after screwjob for Charlotte, I swear every event someone cashes in except us. fffff

And you're not too terribly far away from Chicago and Milwaukee for a short trip. I've also heard Madison is a nice town.
Can confirm Madison is awesome! Made several trips there already. 1 1/2 hours from me and lots of good restaurants and arboretums and a Melting Pot restaurant! Ladies love fondue!

Could we be entering the next ice age ?
Aren't we always entering the next ice age at 192 hours?

What the GFS is depicting is a categorical, sweeping victory for normal temperature fans in the SE, as we know we'll be +/- 0.5 by verification.

Premature whamby meltdown by yours truly is imminent
Interesting day for me, I wish I attracted girls my age way I attract milfs . Got invited to ski by a 30 year old lady today . Then picked up a giant 30 year old who looked like he ain’t been out the woods in days , my buddy with the crazy hair and unibrow , and my buddy who’s first name is actually buddy! They all piled in my tiny clown car and we went hiking . I knocked down every dead tree I saw, except one of em the top snapped in half and knocked me one good on my head . Good day tho , got offered the possible opportunity of having my own gym one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back