• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to focus on the cold front and when it finally clears the eastern seaboard, if it ever does, instead of storms..The great runs putting snow down the other day were all overrunning/ trailing waves after the initial push of Arctic air. That garbage showing up Friday is the leading edge and looks exactly like an Arctic front should. Now the front clears Saturday so the time frame to watch is Sunday thru say Wednesday. Just like the CPC outlook states. Now if we keep kicking the can down the road getting the front to clear we have trouble.
The front is never gonna clear, it’ll be delayed till March, I’ve never seen something like this so delayed, we truly suck

The front is never gonna clear, it’ll be delayed till March, I’ve never seen something like this so delayed, we truly suck
What if it never does ? Just skips town , March comes it moderates and passes well to the north and east . Start of this week I was confident I would get single digits this weekend because that’s what models and TWC had . Look at us now lol.

I'm just glad the threat of ice is finally over for mby.
I see by your new sunshine pic there . Suns been missing for a while, only light in my life now is this forum that @SD has so graciously allowed me to post in . That and @Rain Cold wonderful pleasant personality ! Best mod of the year !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back