• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

Reaction score
At this point I toss in the towel and hope we see solid warm up for March and April. Last several years we've seen cool springs and pathetic severe seasons. Let's do it like we use to in the 80s and 90s when March was severe weather season not winter.

Lickwx

Get Licked Buddy!
Reaction score
Just looked through twitter, good Lord the severe hype machine is out in full force
It’s coming , massive multi state outbreak similar to the one Webber posted from the 1800s. We talking EF-5 in downtown Raleigh . We talking entire towns ripped off the earth and placed 40 miles north of where they once stood .

Lickwx

Get Licked Buddy!
Reaction score
Yeah probably not
It’s gonna happen ! In a 100 year period of time odds are high we rack a couple big outbreaks . 2011 was weak sauce compared to some of the ones in the past! We talking EF-5 tornado at the White House ! Rough year coming ! 4 land falling hurricanes in NC as well.

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It’s gonna happen ! In a 100 year period of time odds are high we rack a couple big outbreaks . 2011 was weak sauce compared to some of the ones in the past! We talking EF-5 tornado at the White House ! Rough year coming ! 4 land falling hurricanes in NC as well.
Sorry lizard dan but wtf are you even talking about

Lickwx

Get Licked Buddy!
Reaction score
Sorry lizard dan but wtf are you even talking about
Lizard Dan? You will see ! My last toilet bowl prediction happened . Latest one is advertising a March 17-19 multi day severe outbreak starting in Texas and culminating in downtown Raleigh getting an EF5.

side note there’s a video of an EF3 from 2011approaching downtown Raleigh from the top of one of the downtown buildings ! Epic video !

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Lizard Dan? You will see ! My last toilet bowl prediction happened . Latest one is advertising a March 17-19 multi day severe outbreak starting in Texas and culminating in downtown Raleigh getting an EF5.

side note there’s a video of an EF3 from 2011approaching downtown Raleigh from the top of one of the downtown buildings ! Epic video !
Yeah some of us were alive for the 2011 outbreak and saw it all live

Lickwx

Get Licked Buddy!
Reaction score
Yeah some of us were alive for the 2011 outbreak and saw it all live
Screw you I remember it very well thank you. I remember all the damage across the Rolesville area , Riley Hill and into Rolesville and Wake Forest. We were in Charlotte visiting my uncle and on the way to Myrtle Beach at that time actually .

Reaction score
Hey uh, shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.