• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been swapped with work all day but I just browsed through like 10 pages and hot damn! I have never seen this amount of disagreement in models. Good god. What happened to the good ole days? I feel like we will eventually get a decent winter storm at some point in the southeast. But that's all I can gather after today. That awesome GFS run got me all excited. But I should of taken that with a grain of table salt. Almost 2 feet of snow from ATL to CLT. Hey, we can dream, right?
Patterns don't work like they used to, that's why the models are struggling

The below 18z GFS map is way out in fantasy land (~day 12). Is it going to happen. probably not; or at least not how it's displayed here. The main thing to be encouraged about is at least we can still get these storms. The models wouldn't be spitting out these solutions otherwise.
aaadd.JPG

The below 18z GFS map is way out in fantasy land (~day 12). Is it going to happen. probably not; or at least not how it's displayed here. The main thing to be encouraged about is at least we can still get these storms. The models wouldn't be spitting out these solutions otherwise.
View attachment 71840
It'll be day 12 in 12 days

View attachment 71840
Yea if there are still fantasy storms being spit out we aren't completely dead in the water. Euro looked good at day 10 too (yes broken record).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back