• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have “set the stage” a lot over the years.
We're currently at about 4 storms in in the table-setting department. This coming one will set the table for the one 7 days away that will set the stage for the real deal on day 11. 5D weather chess, as it were.

Guys, please keep the one-liners in the banter threads and such.

Let's go. Let's reel 'er in. Swing and a miss. Big hit. That stupid GFS. Get the shovels. Get the rainX. Whoopty Doo number two. Yippee ki yay Mr. Falcon. Etc.

Thanks for the help!
Classic

It only took one day and everyone in quick succession filled the hole off the side of the cliff. I usually like to wait about 3 consecutive ------ days of model guidance before I take the leap. I feel like I'm that friend that has a friend who's watched the same movie every year for about 10 years and still inquires from you how you think it's gonna end. ? Nothing I saw today made me feel one way (winterstorm) or another (thunderstorms), just felt like model guidance was saying hell if I know.?‍♂️?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back