• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant even get cold and dry either lol

It's fine with me if don't get a severe arctic outbreak in the Southeast(especially in the eastern SE).I personally don't like the very cold/dry conditions if don't helps us towards getting a winter storm.

Could you imagine the bag of Bleep per Brick this winter would have been if we didn't have a -NAO? I don't think anything can save us anymore, I've totally checked out on winter.
So you're saying things don't work the way they used to

Could you imagine the bag of Bleep per Brick this winter would have been if we didn't have a -NAO? I don't think anything can save us anymore, I've totally checked out on winter.

Maybe at least it would’ve been warm, though. If we are going to not get any snow, we might as well just be in the 60s and 70s all winter like when I lived in FL.

So you're saying things don't work the way they used to
If this were the 80s we’d be polishing our shovels for tomorrow’s big dog. 6-12” across the southeast with temperatures in the upper teens. Instead we get front end slop to sleet to rain and drown in our tears.

If this were the 80s we’d be polishing our shovels for tomorrow’s big dog. 6-12” across the southeast with temperatures in the upper teens. Instead we get front end slop to sleet to rain and drown in our tears.
It's my favorite new saying. The 90s were trash and our worst decade so people have to bring me a little more than it used to work out. Obviously not.

It's my favorite new saying. The 90s were trash and our worst decade so people have to bring me a little more than it used to work out. Obviously not.
I wish I was alive back in the 80s when RDU averaged 54” of snow per winter. Those were the days. Now we haven’t broken double digits in 17 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back