• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now the Euro looks like crap. So frustrated. I think it's obvious that patterns that used to work out more for winter weather around here just don't work out as much as they used to. Tired of the pattern hype and these crappy models just getting worse past 5 days instead of getting better. I think I'm going to take a break and just look at the RAH forecast and discussion each day.
It’s just one bad model suite. If this looks like crap tommorow, then we should considering start giving up.

Forecasting Atlanta's weather is a piece of cake. SO EASY!!! Rain, colder, warm up, rain. Repeat. 95% of the time you will be right. Due this from November through March then switch to Hot, humid, with a 20% chance of storms in the afternoon. That's 85% of the work right there. Throw in a few severe challenges and remnant hurricane lows, and you're done.

Forecasting Atlanta's weather is a piece of cake. SO EASY!!! Rain, colder, warm up, rain. Repeat. 95% of the time you will be right. Due this from November through March then switch to Hot, humid, with a 20% chance of storms in the afternoon. That's 85% of the work right there. Throw in a few severe challenges and remnant hurricane lows, and you're done.
5B0D1CAA-7F81-47F8-8CDF-187C62581A15.jpeg

Honestly the only area that could get any type of wintry weather is the CAD areas. Everybody else looks to be out of luck. Still time for this to get better but I doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back