• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point is the arctic air even coming? I remember when it was supposed to come this coming Monday. Now it's not coming all next week lol

Try this, I got this from the WSV3 forums.

1. First try this new, different 64-bit installer: https://wsv3-static.s3.amazonaws.com/WS ... ACheck.exe
2. Let me know if you still get the DLL error with this one (I am sure you will, but this information is very helpful to see if I can keep the installer speed optimization).
3. If you still get the DLL error after the above (likely), redownload and install the primary 64-bit installer I just updated (https://wsv3-static.s3.amazonaws.com/WS ... 51BETA.exe). Then you certainly shouldn't get the DLL errors and it should load.
The last link is giving me an access denied error

Warned yall Lucy loves the TPV Football. Buyer be ware. This will change some more fo better or worse. See if the EPS has Lucy phone # as well.
Things gonna end up in Vanmcouver these trends keep up.

And now the Euro looks like crap. So frustrated. I think it's obvious that patterns that used to work out more for winter weather around here just don't work out as much as they used to. Tired of the pattern hype and these crappy models just getting worse past 5 days instead of getting better. I think I'm going to take a break and just look at the RAH forecast and discussion each day.

And now the Euro looks like crap. So frustrated. I think it's obvious that patterns that used to work out more for winter weather around here just don't work out as much as they used to. Tired of the pattern hype and these crappy models just getting worse past 5 days instead of getting better. I think I'm going to take a break and just look at the RAH forecast and discussion each day.
You said you were going to take a break a few weeks ago, but your still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back