• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chinese model looks pretty good.
7d92a25f6a09e3aed1ed087f3482f224.jpg

Im not sure if I am a fan of having all this modeling data now. It seems we just use the one model that shows something, even if it is from Korea or China.

You know this is not healthy right?
What’s unhealthy is taking the GFS face value

Im not sure if I am a fan of having all this modeling data now. It seems we just use the one model that shows something, even if it is from Korea or China.

You know this is not healthy right?
It depends on how you look at it. At this point, I'm just diving things into categories. No snow or lots of snow. Adding more models gives you a better sample size.

It depends on how you look at it. At this point, I'm just diving things into categories. No snow or lots of snow. Adding more models gives you a better sample size.

Oh it does. But it also gives us more to go through and pray is right even if it's the only one. Double edged sword hah.

Ill be in Boone. Ground is still covered in several inches of snow. They get popped twice this upcoming week, it might end up as a all time greatest year up there. One of our mtn posters has posted that the ground has been covered above 4000 ft like 63 out of the last 65 days.
Odd, I got quoted for a post I didn't type.

Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back