• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re skiing Sapphire Valley on Sunday. Going down Saturday. Snow in the forecast. Can’t shut Jimmy out. ?
Yeah the mountains have had a great year, I've taken a few trips and will probably take a few more. I honestly think people just need to drive to the snow this year....you'll feel better.

I’m tired of this Bleep per Brick ass Bleep per Brick I wanna go home, I want to go back to Honduras where there’s storms/heat get me out of NC I’m tired of stressing over models Bleep per Brick Bleep per Brick Bleep per Brick
Tell me about it , this weekend had mid 50s and sun both days. But noooo y’all wanted snow so we played the nw trend game for a shot of snow ... now you know what we got you greedy butts ? Miserable cold rain! No snow and no mild sunny weather . Don’t gamble !

The kind of cold on the Gfs is nuts , that’s the kind of cold that wipes out your entire landscape . Bye bye to your gardenias , azaleas , rhodendron , camellias , crepe myrtle , magnolias ... that kind of cold even starts producing die back in NATIVE plants ! Would be a slaughter like no other .

The kind of cold on the Gfs is nuts , that’s the kind of cold that wipes out your entire landscape . Bye bye to your gardenias , azaleas , rhodendron , camellias , crepe myrtle , magnolias ... that kind of cold even starts producing die back in NATIVE plants ! Would be a slaughter like no other .
tenor - 2021-02-04T201152.858.gif

Imo even with marginal surface temps that look on that NAM is supportive of front end snow across 85/north given the warm nose backed off, just sucks that sfc temps at the onset is warm
Hey I just have to drive 5 miles up the road and I'm good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back