• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
March is always the worst. If we're punting, its to 2021-2022.
It's obvious that the really cold air isn't going to make it to the SE, outside of a quick shot after a rainstorm. Every other area of the country can get snow at any and all latitudes. But not the SE.

We'll see the PV look to unload in the perfect spot in the D9-13 range and then as we close in, it will retreat to an unfavorable spot and the SE ridge will pop, showing warm temps. That will eventually give way to a trend back part-way cold for verification.

We'll end up with slop to rain with marginal temps and exactly normal readings. It's not going to change. I got suckered in. But i won't do it again. I quit.

Oh man a chat room would be such a delicious disaster. I need instructions on how to make that happen

Ask [mention]Downeastnc [/mention]he’s a mod on another board I’m a part of. They have chat on there.

Why does the GFS continually ---- all over itself with these stupid cold air dumps in the southeast past 200 hours, its such a joke at this point, nobody believes it.

It's obvious that the really cold air isn't going to make it to the SE, outside of a quick shot after a rainstorm. Every other area of the country can get snow at any and all latitudes. But not the SE.

We'll see the PV look to unload in the perfect spot in the D9-13 range and then as we close in, it will retreat to an unfavorable spot and the SE ridge will pop, showing warm temps. That will eventually give way to a trend back part-way cold for verification.

We'll end up with slop to rain with marginal temps and exactly normal readings. It's not going to change. I got suckered in. But i won't do it again. I quit.
Come on RC, you can join our chat room, too. ?

Pretty much agree at this point. Seasonal is the summation of this winter. And that don't work for our back yard to get snow. If we don't have a pna, the south east ridge will be an issue imo.

You can't quit because you're fired!

The ensembles were never very good for snow outside parts of NC. Now we see why. Even NC might see rain and zr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back