• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
196b34bc7b1ee1900f45ae92b0f0d25f.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to see the ensembles to go to poop for SC. lol meh

I always think you need to look at what has already happened in winter. The pattern has been rainy and cool with any below normal temps caused by the rain and clouds. Why should feb be any different than dec/jan? Now i can guarantee march and april will see rain and cold as the cold dumps into the SE nonstop but being spring it just wont be cold enough.

King Kong storm will be a cutter or Miller B before it’s over.

I need to test the Ban button. Lol I forgot how much bitching goes on when one or two rounds of model runs goes south . 100 percent chance multiple people get out in timeout over the next few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gosh I’m telling y’all this is about to surprise people.. look at the latest RAP and what it has for 700mb temps 850 mb temps and 925 Mf temps. ... at the end of the run you can see how colder temps at 850 and 925 start to break out as precip starts to come north .. once over NC I would bet there would be rate driven snow thumping going on.. watch it happen folks
3B71D33D-863E-4373-B487-722944F834ED.jpeg

Can we for the love of all that's good stop with the thread starter debate post.....period. We've requested that and explained that ad nauseam. Honest question and dislike this post all you want, but do y'all even read our request or blatantly ignore them? Seriously we try to have a very laid back atmosphere with a few simple request here and there and I feel like they are just blown off.
Should we start a thread to discuss starting threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back