• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Euro did look great last night, but now we're about a week away from the storm getting here, and this is usually when things start to not look as good as they did past 7 days.

yikers, rain fronto band

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    60.6 KB · Views: 11
  • lol.PNG
    lol.PNG
    80.5 KB · Views: 11
I think I need to chill on posting in the main Feb thread for a bit. The average member is coming in and seeing my mini melt down like "wtf?" Just so hard to go from a Feb. 73 look to a mixed bag like that. Gets me every time! I try my hardest to stay pessimistic as a whole too!

The key is this, the storm will shaft whoever starts the thread(and all those poor souls to the south)and reward those to the north. Case in point, the abomination of a thread started last night.

I warned y’all......

The key is this, the storm will shaft whoever starts the thread(and all those poor souls to the south)and reward those to the north. Case in point, the abomination of a thread started last night.

I warned y’all......
need phil or brent to start every thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back