• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't ever remember an ice storm in the deep south from Mid February onward. Seems like almost every ice storm is in January or Early February, and sometimes December.

Just throwing this out there, instead of taking screenshots and posting those pics..... most phones you can simply hold your finger on the image and it will give you the option to share/download/save/copy, most times I just copy it then go to the body of a post and paste, voila pic full size and don't have to see all the clutter that can come with screenshots. Just a little tidbit this morning. Thanks

Just throwing this out there, instead of taking screenshots and posting those pics..... most phones you can simply hold your finger on the image and it will give you the option to share/download/save/copy, most times I just copy it then go to the body of a post and paste, voila pic full size and don't have to see all the clutter that can come with screenshots. Just a little tidbit this morning. Thanks

But that's to easy! ?

1612444151511.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back