• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it was down by the original DAP, I think you were in a decent area.

f484332d9d357d81d9857ae64b8c7f44.gif
I love Bull Durham. For several reasons. But especially appreciate how they actually filmed it here locally..

Not only in Durham, but in places around these parts on their roadtrips (like Greensboro and Asheville for example).

I love Bull Durham. For several reasons. But especially appreciate how they actually filmed it here locally..

Not only in Durham, but in places around these parts on their roadtrips (like Greensboro and Asheville for example).

Best baseball movie in my eyes followed by 61*, and For Love of The Game. Pride of The Yankees was another good one. I have all the HBO BluRays of the When it was a Game series. Also Ken Burns Baseball.

Can’t forget Eastbound and Down. All four seasons. LOL

Edit: and of course The Sandlot.

Best baseball movie in my eyes followed by 61*, and For Love of The Game. Pride of The Yankees was another good one. I have all the HBO BluRays of the When it was a Game series. Also Ken Burns Baseball.

Can’t forget Eastbound and Down. All four seasons. LOL

Edit: and of course The Sandlot.
For Love of The Game saw that in theater. Underated asf. ⚾

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back