• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I find the thread title extremely offensive and will be reporting it to the internet police promptly. The Cancel Squad will be here shortly from Twitter
I don't see what's offensive about someone building a tent from pants. If people take it otherwise that's on them

Sounds like they are the pervs
SD will lead the revolt against Cancel Culture. Birdman will provide onset ice from the heavens to freeze their weapons. I’ll sit in the back laughing while @Lickwx and @Myfrotho704_ act like they’re gonna fight an Internet Policeman

Who said this was a democracy
Viva la revolucion! My senior year of high school I tortured my poor civics teacher . I sat on a window sill instead of a desk , and every time she would talk about a flaw in government I would raise my hand and ask “ so how about anarchism tho?” My solution to everything is anarchism .

Viva la revolucion! My senior year of high school I tortured my poor civics teacher . I sat on a window sill instead of a desk , and every time she would talk about a flaw in government I would raise my hand and ask “ so how about anarchism tho?” My solution to everything is anarchism .
Top 5 lick posts all time

@Lickwx i had this saved for a while now imo it’s your best work close second being “I dressed as tinker bell one time. Pretty raunchy”View attachment 70881
Ahhhh! I miss doing stuff like that . More to come ! Gonna go hang around @metwannabes area when I get the chance . His area is full of weirdos so plenty of chances for interesting stuff to happen. I mean for Christ’s sake they got a cryptozoology museum and believe in big foot ! My kind of area

Ahhhh! I miss doing stuff like that . More to come ! Gonna go hang around @metwannabes area when I get the chance . His area is full of weirdos so plenty of chances for interesting stuff to happen. I mean for Christ’s sake they got a cryptozoology museum and believe in big foot ! My kind of area
Keep us posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back