• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. There's been a ton of banter in the main discussion thread over the past couple of days. We've been addressing individuals as fast as we can. If you see a post that you think is in the wrong thread, please use the REPORT feature. If you post banter in the discussion thread, you will be issued a warning and timeouts will be given as the warnings accumulate.

-3 warnings is a 1 day ban
-5 is a 2 day ban
-8 is 3 day ban
-10 is a permanent ban on your account

Please think carefully before posting! Thank you for your support!

Hi everyone. There's been a ton of banter in the main discussion thread over the past couple of days. We've been addressing individuals as fast as we can. If you see a post that you think is in the wrong thread, please use the REPORT feature. If you post banter in the discussion thread, you will be issued a warning and timeouts will be given as the warnings accumulate.

-3 warnings is a 1 day ban
-5 is a 2 day ban
-8 is 3 day ban
-10 is a permanent ban on your account

Please think carefully before posting! Thank you for your support!
Is this a rolling point system where the point falls off after a certain time frame ?

Is this a rolling point system where the point falls off after a certain time frame ?
Yes. We are in discussion right now about how long a point will last. Should have an answer to that by tomorrow as all of the other moderators and administrators chime in. Great question!

I'd like to do it once. The week we had below freezing was an experience.
When I went skiing in Banff in February it was cold! highs in the teens and lows below 0. It was fun to travel too, but i wouldn't want to live there. It was so cold, they were driving a truck onto the lake (at the base of a glacier none the less).

[
When I went skiing in Banff in February it was cold! highs in the teens and lows below 0. It was fun to travel too, but i wouldn't want to live there. It was so cold, they were driving a truck onto the lake (at the base of a glacier none the less).
That sounds awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back