• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just take any weather in general man, if it’s not boring then it’s awesome, whether that be winter storms or a thunderstorm, but no hurricanes
I agree as long as we keep temps out the subzero - single digit range ! I’ll take the foot of snow even. I’m just yanking your chain rn.

I understand the snowlovers, but I don't understand the extreme cold lovers. Extreme cold is cool for a day or two but does anyone really want an entire week of highs in the teens?

I understand the snowlovers, but I don't understand the extreme cold lovers. Extreme cold is cool for a day or two but does anyone really want an entire week of highs in the teens?
A few people do. I don’t get it personally as I like things to be lively and cold just kills all life same way 150 degree heat and drought does lol. Moderation is best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back