• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really stinks.
We are really riding a razor thin line of a future great pattern and a terrible flare up of the SE ridge. I'll just hang out in the wamby for the next 10 days.

View attachment 70644
Personally I’ll take that look. Good overrunning signal for at least my area in southern TN. Middle TN, Northern Alabama and Mississippi at least have a chance with that look. The further east you go however the worse it gets

Trying not to get too hype for the 10 day big dog, and at the same time trying not to get too jaded since it is a 10 day storm. Just need to be able to go with the flow and let whatever happens happen. We don't have any control over it anyway.

Trying not to get too hype for the 10 day big dog, and at the same time trying not to get too jaded since it is a 10 day storm. Just need to be able to go with the flow and let whatever happens happen. We don't have any control over it anyway.
If we eventually do get a big dog showing within a 5-7 day window it's going to be crazy around here. At least it's already more interesting than last month!

The best piece of advise is to stay focused on the 5 day forecast and not look beyond that, but some people can't help themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back