• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can tell by the lack of response I'm pretty disliked
Well , I was thinking about this forum this morning before I heard it’s your birthday and had wondered how cool would it be if we surprise snowed your entire property ? Turns out your birthday is tomorrow guess we got to do it.

Reactions: SD
Well , I was thinking about this forum this morning before I heard it’s your birthday and had wondered how cool would it be if we surprise snowed your entire property ? Turns out your birthday is tomorrow guess we got to do it.
Actually his birthday is Thursday i believe.

Thursday and don't touch my grass :)

I'm just glad baseball is starting on time this year. Waiting until late July last year sucked. 25 days until spring training !

So the GFS is essentially telling us 60s if you live south of I-20 and 30s if you live north of I-40.

If I manage somehow to get blanked again this year it will go down and the 2nd worst winter ever. Even worse than 19-20 and 11-12. At least it was mild in those winters. But #1 will always be the winter of 17-18 living in CAE. Not sure I could ever top that ever!!!

Just realized , but @metwananbe , @Shaggy , and @tramadoc all reached their annual snow climo or close to it in that storm last week! Ban them if they complain ! Dang, makes you realize how pitifully low the snow climo is lol. Atlanta needs like an inch to be satisfied .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back