• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol
bfa633a8954f43ca5bc79bbc082082d0.jpg

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

What has happened to Phil-pcbjr ? I seen Ollie post a message from him. Hope he's not been sick.
He was a martyr to the summertime public political thread . He took a break essentially as he was displeased with the state of things , he still lurks and likes @GaWx posts lol ! I always catch those !

He was a martyr to the summertime public political thread . He took a break essentially as he was displeased with the state of things , he still lurks and likes @GaWx posts lol ! I always catch those !
Thanks Man! I understand someone needing a break. Just glad he wasn't sick or anything!

Dang. That Icon run was one to forget about. At least I hope lol

Man this place gets pretty tense when things like this are on the table. It's hard to provide any other possible interpretations or thoughts without upsetting someone since it could possibly be contrary to their desired outcome. I'm subscribed to multiple weather forums and each has its own benefits and personalities. I go to each one for different purposes. I'm mostly here though, but if I want to talk about something without the weenie attack I got a special forum for that one!

Really sad imo, makes honest scientific discussion less likely and learning opportunities diminished.

Man this place gets pretty tense when things like this are on the table. It's hard to provide any other possible interpretations or thoughts without upsetting someone since it could possibly be contrary to their desired outcome. I'm subscribed to multiple weather forums and each has its own benefits and personalities. I go to each one for different purposes. I'm mostly here though, but if I want to talk about something without the weenie attack I got a special forum for that one!

Really sad imo, makes honest scientific discussion less likely and learning opportunities diminished.
7797710-1x1-large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back