• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many snow chances are you guys in iowa going to get this season? ive seen less than 3 inches all season down here in tennessee.. we cant shake the rains here.. ive had over 4 inches of rain only just this week!!!
There’s been 8-10 ‘ events’ I’d say, most 1-3”, this will make 5-7 events of 4” plus events. We are at 37.5 “ for the year, record is around 75”. They don’t get a lot of “huge” storms, been 8-12 years since a double digit total single snowstorm

Pretty sure Columbia & the Central Midlands of SC is like the only area that hasn't seen significant Winter weather since Southernwx was created in the SE. Besides areas of Central FL & South (which never see any). Can't wait for the day we can reel in a classic Southern slider in here or either a Deep CAD.

Pretty sure Columbia & the Central Midlands of SC is like the only area that hasn't seen significant Winter weather since Southernwx was created in the SE. Besides areas of Central FL & South (which never see any). Can't wait for the day we can reel in a classic Southern slider in here or either a Deep CAD.
Maybe we can see that one day, we just need a time travel machine to go back in time

Hoping I can get a brief period of flakes from the band, but I'm probably too far south. Just because I had snow doesn't mean I'm going to not want more. Sorry CLT, GSP and ATL folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back