• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think upstate sc is out once again on the next storm that is coming up I thought maybe we would have a chance to see something I know it’s a couple days out and anything can change I just have a feeling this is a i40 north storm again
This has been pretty crazy this year. Normally we at least get "fringed" once or twice on these systems but we haven't even been able to get that this year. Also, there have been years like 2011-2012 where nobody gets fantasy snow, but normally when NC and GA get fantasy snow we get some too. I never remember seeing so many fantasy snow maps for GA and NC with NONE for SC, especially the upstate. The prevailing patterns this year have been terrible for us.

This has been pretty crazy this year. Normally we at least get "fringed" once or twice on these systems but we haven't even been able to get that this year. Also, there have been years like 2011-2012 where nobody gets fantasy snow, but normally when NC and GA get fantasy snow we get some too. I never remember seeing so many fantasy snow maps for GA and NC with NONE for SC, especially the upstate. The prevailing patterns this year have been terrible for us.
I'll do you a favor and move and the upstate snow will come back. Now just to decide what location I want to curse next. RDU sounds like a good plan! ??

Year after year after year. Probably will continue for decades. At least once per decade we get a strong -NAO to at least put us in the game a couple times during the winter.

These western troughs year after year are just ridiculous.
And looks like my area is going to blow this once per decade -NAO. Smdh

Sure would be nice to have a High parked over the Hudson Bay for once like the days of old!

6a051d1bc89bad001bb6723880ceebcb.jpg

It's ok, I have mine. Thank tho

Sweet Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back