• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think upstate sc is out once again on the next storm that is coming up I thought maybe we would have a chance to see something I know it’s a couple days out and anything can change I just have a feeling this is a i40 north storm again

I think upstate sc is out once again on the next storm that is coming up I thought maybe we would have a chance to see something I know it’s a couple days out and anything can change I just have a feeling this is a i40 north storm again
Ice storms are 0 fun anyway

I feel the pain it took to write that. . I obviously enjoy it but I know most, especially further south dont.

The only pain I feel right now is being torn between wanting more cold air and wanting it to warm up so I can play golf in better weather. I’m leaning towards the warmer end of things.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in a rental for sure

Why not your own? Wanna borrow mine?
fb8f8ea4f1226208a94ee3e5aeb07ac3.jpg

We only got down to 25 last night and our forecast low was 20. We suck. Will we ever see teens again in Raleigh-Durham? Pathetic!!! We are supposed to get down to 20 tonight, but we were also last night and only got down to 25, so I’m not holding my breath! ?

In an area that averages around 65-70 inches of snowfall ive only gotten about 10-12. Not a single storm has produced accumulation greater than 2 inches over 24 hours and most have come at night so i dont get to weenie much. Thankful im at least seeing some flakes, but man do i wish i had better luck. just sucks first year moving to west michigan they have historically low snowfall. if you look at the winter storm headed to the midwest all of michigan is left out watches/warnings lol

In an area that averages around 65-70 inches of snowfall ive only gotten about 10-12. Not a single storm has produced accumulation greater than 2 inches over 24 hours and most have come at night so i dont get to weenie much. Thankful im at least seeing some flakes, but man do i wish i had better luck. just sucks first year moving to west michigan they have historically low snowfall. if you look at the winter storm headed to the midwest all of michigan is left out watches/warnings lol
Are you near Grand Rapids ? What area did you move from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back