• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all ---- the Jonas brothers up! And now to the greatness that is the NAM! 0z 12k and 32k , agree with the 3k, the death band, is fo real! All this with 25-35mph winds! Hammertime! 1D180C4D-5945-41D5-966A-EEA18FA0E37E.png0DAB64A4-7459-4144-A5AA-C524F4338FB7.png

I'd like to state for the record my earlier observation regarding this thread being madness, was in fact, an understatement.
Join in the madness . What you got for us ? Perhaps a crazy story about three homeless guys , or about somebody you saw driving naked down the highway, or in my case walking naked in downtown Raleigh .

Join in the madness . What you got for us ? Perhaps a crazy story about three homeless guys , or about somebody you saw driving naked down the highway, or in my case walking naked in downtown Raleigh .
Honestly, any stories I got over here currently aren't any more exciting than what's happening down the road in Lizard Lick. Especially after reading your post in banter. :p

Honestly, any stories I got over here currently aren't any more exciting than what's happening down the road in Lizard Lick. Especially after reading your post in banter. :p
Honestly what did they expect when they named this place lizard lick? It was destined to house the weirdest people possible .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back