• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this date in 2005, the sleet/ice storm commenced in GA/AL. It started late on Friday, Jan 28 I believe and persisted into Sat. Anyone remember this one ?

I don't wanna hear these people complain about how they're due and how it never snows there. Most of these same people got a storm last February. Us folks around clt haven't seen a storm greater than 0.3 in 3 years

So much freaking pain. Snow on the ground in nags head. I'll be there in a month!! Maybe I'll actually see some snow thier because I sure as heck ain't seeing any hereScreenshot_20210128-071632.png

Kids being robbed of their childhood fun thanks to a stupid virus, they should still close schools in areas that saw snow around here, it happens so seldom let them enjoy it.
Lol. I mean the roads will be probably be fine later today. Just delay a couple hours. Unless your area is very hilly, and then I could understand closing schools.

Kids being robbed of their childhood fun thanks to a stupid virus, they should still close schools in areas that saw snow around here, it happens so seldom let them enjoy it.
If its online stuff... just don't do it. That's my approach

Lol. I mean the roads will be probably be fine later today. Just delay a couple hours. Unless your area is very hilly, and then I could understand closing schools.
To clarify schools are virtual here so no delay or closure and in normal times this would have closed the schools. My point kids used to get all excited about a snow day but with virtual learning there isn't a such thing.....

To clarify schools are virtual here so no delay or closure and in normal times this would have closed the schools. My point kids used to get all excited about a snow day but with virtual learning there isn't a such thing.....
Wow that's crazy. I thought all schools had returned to in person learning now. Any idea on how long virtual learning will be going on there ?

Wow that's crazy. I thought all schools had returned to in person learning now. Any idea on how long virtual learning will be going on there ?
It's county by county, the school system here is tentatively scheduled to go back March 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back