• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to bet the SER Solution happens and I don’t go above a inch of snow for the winter again.... lol

Lol lightning strike 13 miles away and I've got a couple flurries mixed with drizzle
The pain I’m feeling right now is immense, this is last February’s system all over again for me

I hate seeing people get 2 heavy snow bands while I get one. 1/4”-1/2” Still snowing, but not enough to really catch my eye.
I just got the one, too. Probably got about 1/2” out there eyeballing it, though it is still snowing. Thinking I am going to end up short of an inch, though, which is disappointing.

Also didn’t expect us to do that much worse than Roxboro and the like. Dang, they’re making out like bandits as usual.

I didn't understand a lot of the stuff Birdman was talking about, and he said some really odd things, but something about him will make me miss him. I'm sure Wilkesboro will get more onset ice opportunities.
I'm actually kind of concerned about him. Seems like he may have some mental issues. Hopefully he gets the treatment he needs.

@SD ..... DO YOU WANT TOOOO BUILD A SNOWMANNNMM . Orrrr ride our bike around the hallsss. I think some company is overdue I started talking to the pictures on the wallssssss!

come over bro I got snow ! We can pelt brick with snow balls

This winter so far in my book is a big failure in my area cold was great but what is the point in having cold if you can’t get a good decent storm out of it hopefully something will coming my way in February or March still hanging in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back