• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crazy thing was that 1 of 10 posts, Wilkes would say something that was a bit witty, or out of the box but perhaps even creative in a certain way. I actually legit lolled at more than one of his posts over the years. And it was enough to make you think---you know what? Maybe its just a maturity thing, meaning he would get better at time.

But then he’d post something really really cringey (or god awful) literally 5 minutes later. Then the next post was worse. And the next.

All that aside, I wish Mr Birdman the best.

The crazy thing was that 1 of 10 posts, Wilkes would say something that was a bit witty, or out of the box but perhaps even creative in a certain way. I actually legit lolled at more than one of his posts over the years. And it was enough to make you think---you know what? Maybe its just a maturity thing, meaning he would get better at time.

But then he’d post something really really cringey (or god awful) literally 5 minutes later. Then the next post was worse. And the next.

All that aside, I wish Mr Birdman the best.
There just comes a point where it's tiring to keep deleting or moving post or PMing someone to stop. So you're left with only one option.... bye bye birdie

Yeah I did admittedly get quite a bit of whoopings growing up. It didn’t work
:(. Does it actually bother you though, real question . The things I post .
I can deal with it but some of it really has no place here which is why I deleted your post. If/when theres an invite only hangout thread you can knock yourself out. Until then and as long as these threads can be seen by every member and guest it's a no go

Yeah I did admittedly get quite a bit of whoopings growing up. It didn’t work
:(. Does it actually bother you though, real question . The things I post .
The last one that got deleted, not by me btw, was a bit over the top....its not about what bothers me though. We have men, women, older, young on the site and just a smidge of restraint with some of those post would be nice.

I can deal with it but some of it really has no place here which is why I deleted your post. If/when theres an invite only hangout thread you can knock yourself out. Until then and as long as these threads can be seen by every member and guest it's a no go
Darn. I didn’t even notice it got deleted .Sigh I guess that’s part of dealing with people who think differently of what is ok and what isn’t lol ( not you necessarily just other members in general .) I do know some of the less posting members do occasionally seem to be irked by the raunchier posts . Fair enough though.

Darn. I didn’t even notice it got deleted .Sigh I guess that’s part of dealing with people who think differently of what is ok and what isn’t lol ( not you necessarily just other members in general .) I do know some of the less posting members do occasionally seem to be irked by the raunchier posts . Fair enough though.
Indeed. You have to remember staff/I basically have a brand to represent/market/grow if something could jeopardize that brand we are going to err on the PC side. This is why I thoroughly enjoy the idea of invite only threads for most things not weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back