• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gfs is just a whole bunch of gd stupid analfronts with cold air chasing moisture. Smh winters here are brutal

I'm going to be incredibly upset if I get fringed, and get a repeat of the last system, while everyone gets accumulation.
You ? Upset ? I’m not even upset here, I’m used to it, got shafted with the storm last February and Getting shafted again tonight similar style, that house in Wichita Kansas is looking real nice

You ? Upset ? I’m not even upset here, I’m used to it, got shafted with the storm last February and Getting shafted again tonight similar style, that house in Wichita Kansas is looking real nice
Yeah, I guess I'm being a little selfish. Although, models never really gave you too large of a chance. If I don't see anything, it will be from things backing off at the last minute after getting incredibly hyped.

When he’s 32, I’m 31.9 #winning #lightsout #blockbuster #natgas

I swear, having lived in Charlotte for a few years, it's really hard to get the metro down below freezing but the northern suburbs and even north side of Meck into Cabarrus, it's a different story. Urban heat island arguably does matter in ice setups w/ very marginal temps.

I swear, having lived in Charlotte for a few years, it's really hard to get the metro down below freezing but the northern suburbs and even north side of Meck into Cabarrus, it's a different story. Urban heat island arguably does matter in ice setups w/ very marginal temps.
Yeah that one in December I remember looking at wunderground and I was 33 while uptown CLT stations were reporting 34/35

I still wonder what Sunday/Monday will hold, if I was willing to guess, I-40/north gets a solid event while in between 85 and 40 sees onset light snow/sleet/ZR to rain, climo fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back