• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being 45yrs old I had my fair share of tonight's event. Cant tell you how many times I woke up to run to the window expecting 2 inches of snow and waking to wet ground. In order to prevent this trauma to my 5 yr old I am not even really mentioning it to him too much.

Being 45yrs old I had my fair share of tonight's event. Cant tell you how many times I woke up to run to the window expecting 2 inches of snow and waking to wet ground. In order to prevent this trauma to my 5 yr old I am not even really mentioning it to him too much.

Smart man

Same thing. Haven't spoken a word of it to my 4 year old.

I think @FallsLake mentioned the CFS in another thread this morning, but holy cow what a turnaround it has made for February. This is one of the best looks I've ever seen this model spit out. Hopefully, it holds through the next few days. If it's right, buckle up folks!

View attachment 68445
I guess we could make that work. One last ride off the cliff!

Was that the other night? I thought I heard a storm but never really fully awoke. Guess I wasn't dreaming after all.
Yeah I’m just messin, you got hit by a solid storm that night, there was some 60 DBZs right near boiling springs with that storm that split off of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back