• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I hope a lot of us can score on this board because after this potential system we are going to torch

What's the average high in Dubuque?
I think it has started going up in the last few days. I think it’s 25-27 degrees for the highs, 11 rings a bell for lows. The average first day of a below zero low, is mid December!

Quick no one look at anything else weather related until Tuesday. We will all meet back here around 7pm
I’m going to buy lottery tix! Friday Mega millions is going to be 1 billion dollars to a single winner!

Since this is only a North Carolina and South Carolina storm what happened to all the other posters across the southeast

As someone with no horse in this race, I’m not looking forward to the bad trends and meltdowns today. Hope it trends favorably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since this is only a North Carolina and South Carolina storm what happened to all the other posters across the southeast

f1ac066e638df5236a5e97e31f47393b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back