• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These models give me hope. But they will probably inevitably trend to cold rain for us and a mid-Atlantic event by the weekend.
The synoptic pattern certainly does support a storm. Although, I think it mainly favors I-40 north atm. Lots of wiggle room, but the ceiling is higher for the areas further north.

The synoptic pattern certainly does support a storm. Although, I think it mainly favors I-40 north atm. Lots of wiggle room, but the ceiling is higher for the areas further north.
Living here near 85, I already know snow is gonna be tough, ice and sleet over that Probably ? gotta love miller Bs

I think my dislike of severe stems from the hatred of above-average temperatures and ridging. I'm sick of seeing blowtorches when looking at the daily/monthly/yearly maps. It's just a reminder that we're getting warmer, and snow is becoming less likely in the winter. Severe weather is just a sign of that.

We ain’t gonna get ---- here in central Alabama. Looks like my drought since Dec 2017 will live on. At least little man is on the way! Maybe he will change the juju for next winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back