• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet we have a BN March, then April/May is a scorcher
Warm February cold March warm April scorching may . Death Valley June august July and September but with amazon jungle level humidity and lake Maracaibo catatumbo lightning level thunderstorms on the daily everywhere except that north meck kannapolis area.

Warm February cold March warm April scorching may . Death Valley June august July and September but with amazon jungle level humidity and lake Maracaibo catatumbo lightning level thunderstorms on the daily everywhere except that north meck kannapolis area.
The north meck area will get some eye of Jupiter type thunderstorms on the daily instead !

I am just wondering what the chances are for central/western AL? Some forecasters say there’s a chance and some say not at all. Temp never made it past 37° today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just wondering what the chances are for central/western AL? Some forecasters say there’s a chance and some say not at all. Temp never made it past 37° today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's close. Waa is kicking in aloft not there are a lot of wetbulb snow soundings late Sunday into early Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back