• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see

At this point getting rain tomorrow will be considered a victory. How do we not get a winter storm out of this in early Jan. Nobody can screw this up...except us. I won't be happy until 0z run connects the 6-8" blob in PGV up to Roxboro.

nam-218-all-carolinas-total_snow_kuchera-0258400.png

This reminds me of this...

accum.20180104.png

At this point getting rain tomorrow will be considered a victory. How do we not get a winter storm out of this in early Jan. Nobody can screw this up...except us. I won't be happy until 0z run connects the 6-8" blob in PGV up to Roxboro.

View attachment 64040

View attachment 64044
That's awesome. I think we see a precip breakdown similar to that but I think the models are underplaying the initial surge.

View attachment 64040

View attachment 64044
Well I see rah issued a wwa expect 0 or 3+ in wake and Harnett.

Not a shot at RAH at all btw it just seems like that always happens

I’ll be tickled pretty if we can pull off 1-2” in Durham. Seems a bit high to me, but what do I know. Then again, if I get an inch while my parents in Greensboro get 3”, maybe I won’t be so happy. modernweenie

I’d consider chasing it over there if I didn’t have something I needed to do here tomorrow evening.

View attachment 64040

View attachment 64044
WTF is this garbage? LMAO. :mad:

That's awesome. I think we see a precip breakdown similar to that but I think the models are underplaying the initial surge.

The HRRR keeps beefing it up and stays mixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back