• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that people complained about the models being bad because there were so many fantasy storms now that the models are better there are less fantasy storms and people complain about no fantasy storms
Agree. Models are just bad period. But I would sooooo much rather have fantasy storms. At least it gives you some hope!

Agree. Models are just bad period. But I would sooooo much rather have fantasy storms. At least it gives you some hope!
Meh agree to disagree on that. I'd rather see 37 and rain and hope maybe it's snow than 16 inches from the gfs for 5 days only to see it fold at the last second

It's funny that people complained about the models being bad because there were so many fantasy storms now that the models are better there are less fantasy storms and people complain about no fantasy storms

The fantasy snowstorm is a cornerstone to the weenie (and whamby) psyche, it seems. If the models don't show snow at D10+ the pattern must suck! I don't get all the cliff diving right now. Sorry there aren't pretty 10:1 maps to look at? This pattern we're looking at is the best we've had so far this winter (+ last) and we've got peak climatology on our side. I won't blame you if you jump after not having anything to track in another week or two.

I’m seeing a lot of hot rain chances in the extended. I’m guessing that mega drought will have to wait another couple hundred years.

The fantasy snowstorm is a cornerstone to the weenie (and whamby) psyche, it seems. If the models don't show snow at D10+ the pattern must suck! I don't get all the cliff diving right now. Sorry there aren't pretty 10:1 maps to look at? This pattern we're looking at is the best we've had so far this winter (+ last) and we've got peak climatology on our side. I won't blame you if you jump after not having anything to track in another week or two.
Expectations are to high and impatience is running higher than me last night

Reactions: RVD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back