• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wow so glad I did this

IMG-20201231-210314704.jpg

IMG-20201231-205929336.jpg

IMG-20201231-210611738.jpg

Holy hell nice !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This whole thing is just reminding me that Dallas has been waiting on a snowstorm for years lol so close today yet so far

As much as this chase was fun I just am trying to imagine if this hadn't shifted NW it could have been historic over there but alas.. part of the reason I had to chase was because I was so annoyed it yet again shifted away from the metro

Also interesting to me as pretty as it looks here it really wasn't more than a couple inches. I have zero regrets about doing it but I was honestly expecting higher totals

San Angelo is a great town

Yes it is. Graham Central Station was a hopping place when I was there. Heard it’s closed. Loved the roach coach that used to come on base in the morning with breakfast burritos. They were the bomb. Also the original Julio’s is in San Angelo just outside the main gate. Their seasoned tortilla chips are amazing. They also sell the seasoning by itself. I ordered a few bottles of it to keep on hand. They now sell Julio’s Seasoned Tortilla Chips in our Walmart in N.C. I couldn’t believe it when I saw them. I used to have to get a friend in Houston to send me care packages from HEB with them.

Funny story. Worst thunderstorm I ever went through was in April 2004 in SanAngelo. I was outside the PX when the warning sirens went off. Got inside the exchange when the bottom fell out. Thunder and lightning about every ten seconds and baseball sized hail for at least five minutes. All kinds of ruined cars including mine. Windshields blown out and dents that couldn’t be repaired. Total loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back