• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad p says there's basically a 0% chance of snow on Christmas

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

What kind of accumulation would there have been if we just took Harvey and made it high 20s for the duration
Ughhhhhh well if we did that , I think we would have to bend some rules of physics here . Don’t think that kind of air would hold the precip totals Harvey had for one . Maybe a better question to ask is what is the maximum precip we can get out of each temperature.

Also , maybe we could get Harvey rain totals in upper 20 temps perhaps if we had a very potent inversion with very warm temps above it . Lol

Ughhhhhh well if we did that , I think we would have to bend some rules of physics here . Don’t think that kind of air would hold the precip totals Harvey had for one . Maybe a better question to ask is what is the maximum precip we can get out of each temperature.

Also , maybe we could get Harvey rain totals in upper 20 temps perhaps if we had a very potent inversion with very warm temps above it . Lol
I guess I’m just asking what does 50” of rain equal in snow

Wake up to 4 new pages and thought maybe we have a bite east of the mountains? Nope, just a useless CMC run of cold chasing moisture that has no chance of happening and a bunch of reminiscing about when it used to snow. Smh
Not everyone posting in this forum is from The Two CaroWhinas. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back