• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raining and high 30s on a winter afternoon? It just feels like it should snow tonight

After the December 2018 Storm where i lost power, I bought a big ol generator. The next month I got .3" of ice and didn't lose power, and ever since then I can't manager a WSW... Will I ever get to use this dam thing????
My parents bought a generator after being without power for something like a week after the December 2002 ice storm in the Triad. I’m not sure they had another long term power outage longer than 6-12 hours again until the March 2014 ice storm. And I don’t think they’ve used it since, either.

The most helpless feeling ever is watching the mixing line on CC come north and knowing you can't stop itView attachment 58136

Why does the mixing line show as a bright band on CC?

Is it detecting the different reflectivity of the snow and rain mixing together, vs the uniformity of the all snow and all rain?

So cool to see the snow falling

Crippling Christmas is coming folks, white flakes falling from above, cold temperatures, get your snow blowers ready, your hose pipes, your compression pipe, and watch brad Ps tutorial on how to make your own snow damn it
But a snow machine won’t work when it’s 33/RN on Christmas morning outside, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back