• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we are in the range of the Ensembles showing January. If you would like your January thread name to be considered in the member vote please post it. Entries are due by Friday night and voting will be over the weekend.

My entry- Junkyard January
Jolly January

Well we are in the range of the Ensembles showing January. If you would like your January thread name to be considered in the member vote please post it. Entries are due by Friday night and voting will be over the weekend.

Joyful January

Joyless January

Deficient December
Joyless January
Feckless February
Mournful March
Atrocious April

Just freaking snow damn it January

At least we aren't torching in December like most recent years. This December likely will qualify as below normal for 1991-2020 averages for much of the SE.

Juxtaposition January....compare and contrast the fantasy snow maps two weeks out, to what actually happens(probably a brisk cold rain or 70's and sunny).

Reactions: SD
Anyone ever told you, you're not right??

Normal people scare the hell out of me. It’s normal people that can’t handle it when garbage keeps piling up and they get steamrolled by life. The “normal” ones are the people that grab a rifle, climb to the top of a clock tower, and channel their inner Charles Whitman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back