• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to show my wife the 18z GFS. She has to work at the hospital on Christmas day. Should throw her anxiety into overdrive. I'll then wait a little while to tell her not to worry because the GFS can't be trusted. ?

On the bright side given what we saw at 12z from all models the gfs isn't showing that in the face of a mega ridge on every other model. I'd even venture into the realm of watch that time frame because it's actually interesting
If it snows imby from 12/29–1/2 I will cry myself to sleep because I am at the beach at that period

Marion Nc is now Officially BIG FOOT country we even have our own festival......
Have you heard of Halifax county NC? Home of the cryptozoology museum and this yankee who moved there 5 years ago to track Bigfoot in medoc mountain . I was the only soul at medoc mountain yesterday and hiked to the “ summit” to meditate at sunset , no Bigfoot. I’m sure @metwannabe knows all about this ! I kind of want to meet this big foot tracker! Next time I’m in the area I’ll try.

What the heck is in the water @metwannabe drinks ?

Funniest video ever this man is bawling his eyes out . His wife’s face is priceless !

Have you heard of Halifax county NC? Home of the cryptozoology museum and this yankee who moved there 5 years ago to track Bigfoot in medoc mountain . I was the only soul at medoc mountain yesterday and hiked to the “ summit” to meditate at sunset , no Bigfoot. I’m sure @metwannabe knows all about this ! I kind of want to meet this big foot tracker! Next time I’m in the area I’ll try.

Funniest video ever this man is bawling his eyes out .

Thanks for the links I'll have to watch that I've never heard of it.

Funniest video ever this man is bawling his eyes out . His wife’s face is priceless !

Dude with the bigfoot museum lives in the town of Littleton, right on Mosby Ave. just down from the post office, been by it many times never been in it.

Now, this guy is a transplant so don't put that on my county haha. Folks in that top video are from SC so ?...... and the guy in the bottom video is a known street walker around RR, not someone I'd consider credible. He definitely has issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back