• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I may have a job opportunity in New Smyrna Beach, FL. Should i go for it?

Perfect! I was just posting about you coming back to the SE because of the SER. Notice that ever since you moved to Indiana, the SER has been nonstop. So, please come back to the SE because only you can make SE winters great again. I have been told that SE ski resorts are pooling money to support you for the rest of your life should you decide to return. So, you wouldn’t have to work anymore.

1:30 PM ... 96.2º in the shade on my north facing front porch; 99º at the UF ag reporting station up the road a tad ... sux ...

Mom sent me this, wow, bad night for football fans in the state even the other side I'm sure

UPDATED: Rod Bramblett, the “Voice of the Auburn Tigers,” has died from his injuries and his wife Paula was killed in a two-vehicle accident Saturday evening in Auburn.

Mom sent me this, wow, bad night for football fans in the state even the other side I'm sure

UPDATED: Rod Bramblett, the “Voice of the Auburn Tigers,” has died from his injuries and his wife Paula was killed in a two-vehicle accident Saturday evening in Auburn.
I'm heartbroken about this. I loved hearing him call every game. He was great during the final four run. RIP

Next time it's 33º and just plain old raining, please keep the past few days and the coming next few in mind, as a point of objective comparison ... :cool:
Even though I've been out working in this heat the past 2 days and will be tomorrow for awhile, it's still better than the mental strain that 33 and rain puts on you when it's snowing only a mile or 2 north of you.

Even though I've been out working in this heat the past 2 days and will be tomorrow for awhile, it's still better than the mental strain that 33 and rain puts on you when it's snowing only a mile or 2 north of you.
Sorry ... for mental strain and such ...

Point of reference was the only message ... :oops:

~~~~~~~

I'll guarandamntee ya it ain't snowing 2 miles north of you tonight, though, FS

Last edited:

Of course, a lot of times, especially in your CAD favored location it is not that and instead it is the difference between a cold rain and a (potentially devastating) ZR.

Back