• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Nah, that was a good day of fishing! The biggest largemouth I ever caught was around 6lbs.

Damn that’s pretty big, nice, I’d say the one I had was 3lbs, little creeks coming out of high rock lake are pretty good, I honestly expected more crappie tho, used live minnows

Taking my family to see the Avengers Endgame Sat. Bought tickets online, I've accidentally read comments of people who seen it in other countries, and WOW!!! All I can say is this movie will be awesome and bring a box of tissue

That’s bigger than anything I’ve caught so far this year #pissed

I wasn’t even expecting to catch much bass if any from the area I was in, just crappie, lol bass is savage tho, you still got the rest of the year tho, honestly I just went at that area at the right time (morning) they were actually feeding on termite swarms that hit the water so that probably helped

I want legal papers from the FAA not the Wilkes sherrifs office telling me I can’t fly my drone over merlefest. Getting crazy overreach I live here I do what I want In my backyard

I want legal papers from the FAA not the Wilkes sherrifs office telling me I can’t fly my drone over merlefest. Getting crazy overreach I live here I do what I want In my backyard
Just get a go pro and put it on one of your birds

Cookout is certainly good (including shakes from what I’ve heard) but better than Chic-Fil-A and Five Guys, including their fries? Also, have you ever had Steak and Shake? Their steak burgers are yummy.
There used to be a five guys in the epicenter in downtown CLT. Idk why it was replaced.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Back