• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Well the bad news is it’s not going to snow/sleet/freeze rain but the worse news is it’s going to rain for about 5 straight days in the Carolinas next week

Not quite done yet
gfs_wnatl_165_snodpth_chng.gif

It's okay, I didn't get into UNC, either. No need to be so salty. I was talking about sports anyway. I know it's hard looking at those banners and getting the beat down on the basketball court every year. Guess you have to have some way to express that jealousy.
On the flip side Doeren is ready to take grandpa brown and his merry band of degenerates to the woodshed again

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well to be fair there were times early on many of us felt the same way. Don't worry, this is probably one of the worse years I've seen in my years as a hobbyist.
I really hope so. This has been pretty awful. The worst part is, I keep getting my hopes up for some idiotic reason.

Well to be fair there were times early on many of us felt the same way. Don't worry, this is probably one of the worse years I've seen in my years as a hobbyist.
FS,
Going way beyond "hobbyist" here ... how's about ... since I opened my eyes more than a few decades ago ...
Phil

Back